List of Washing Machine Used in Garment Washing Plant
Mustaque Ahammed Mamun
Department of Textile Engineering
Dhaka University of Engineering & Technology (DUET)
What is Garment Washing?
The technology which is used to modify the appearance, outlook comfortability and fashion of the garments is called garment washing. For making garments more fashionable and new techniques were developed to enhance garments and make them more unique. These techniques are popularly known as garment washing.
Purpose of Garment Washing:
Purpose of washing is following-
- Washing process of garment is done to create wash look appearance. After washing the garments create a new look which seems the new touch of fashion.
- By the washing technique, faded/old look, color or tinted affect is created in the garments which also seems the best touch of garments.
- Washing technique creates new fashion such as tagging, grinding, destroy, blasting, whickering, permanent wrinkle, deep dye, tie dye, P. P spray, hand crapping, P.P spoonzing etc. Which also seems the best touch of garments.
- The main and important function of washing is to reduce size materials as a result the garment become size free and become soft hand feel. When these soft garments are touched then it seems to best touch of garments.
- To attraction the customers/Buyer by different types of fashionable washing and market developments.
- Due to washing, shrinkage occurs in the garments. There is no possibility of further shrinkage of the wash garments.
- Any dirt, spot or germ if added in the garments during manufacturing is also removed due to washing.
Types of Garment Washing:
Different types or methods of garment washing are available. Primarily, garment washing is of two types. They are wet process (chemical process) and dry process (mechanical process).
The types of garment washing are mentioned below:
- Normal wash / Garments wash / Ringe wash
- Pigment wash
- Caustic wash
- Enzyme wash
- Stone wash
- Bleach wash
- Stone Enzyme wash
- Acid wash
- Silicon wash
- Sand blasting
- Over all wrinkle
- Permanent wrinkle
- Tinting & Over dyeing.
List of Washing Machine Used in Garment Washing Plant:
- Front Loading Washing Machine
- Side Loading Washing Machine
- Top Loading Washing Machine
- Stone Washing Machine
- Sample Washing Machine (Horizontal)
- Sample Washing Machine (Vertical Type)
- Semi-automatic washing machine
- Fully automatic machine
- Belly washing machine
- Hydro Extractor Machine
- Dryer Machine (Steam)
- Dryer Machine (Gas)
- Ozone Machine
- Chemical Mixture Machine
- Industrial Oven (Gas)
- Industrial Oven (Electric)
- Submersible Pump
- Grinding Machine
- Pen destroy machine
- Steam chamber for crinkle
- E.T.P (Effluent Treatment Plant)
- Sand Blasting Gun
- Sand Blasting chamber
- Screw compressor
- Laser machine
- Spray gun and dummy
- Tagging Machine
You may also like:
- Different Types of Garment Washing Machine
- Garments Washing and Dyeing Machine: Features and Operations
- Popular Garment Wash Ideas in Apparel Business
- Factors Affecting Appearance After Washing of Garments
- Different Types of Textile Dyeing Machines
- Different Types of Garment Washing Techniques
- Garments Washing Techniques Used in Bangladesh
- Latest Dry Washing Techniques in Denim Garments
Founder & Editor of Textile Learner. He is a Textile Consultant, Blogger & Entrepreneur. He is working as a textile consultant in several local and international companies. He is also a contributor of Wikipedia.