Trutzschler Blow Room Line – An Overview
S M Hossen Uzzal
B.Sc. in Textile Engineering (CU)
Modele De Capital Ind. Ltd, Narayangonj.
Trützschler blow room lines are always made-to-measure. The main principle of Trutzschler blow room machines is to open the material and reduce it to the smallest possible tuft size and cleaning the raw materials.
- To acquire knowledge about Trutzschler Blow room line.
- To know the function of every machine used in Trutzschler Blow room line.
- To visualize how the fibers are passed through every machine.
- To observe the different action i.e. opening, cleaning, beating performed by beating points.
Apparatus: Trutzschler Blow room machinery
Machinery Sequence of Trutzschler Blow Room Line
Automatic bale opener Blendomat BO-A
Foreign part separator
Features of Blendomat BDT:
- Gentle uniform opening.
- Production rate up to 1500 Kg / Hr.
- Easy operation.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Universal application.
- Up to 3 bale groups at the same time .
- Up to 180 bales in one lay down and uninterrupted production up to 2 days.
- Feeding in up to 3 lines.
- Processing by lot or continuous bale supply.
- Process visualization.
Universal Bale Opener BO-U:
Features of Universal Bale Opener:
Either as a supplement to the Bale Opener BLENDOMAT BO-A or as an independent alternative for smaller lots – the Bale Opener BO-U is both a powerful and very economic solution.
- Specific mixing of different material flows possible with additional feeding units
- Selective lay-down from bale layers or entire bales
- Ideal for very small lots or limited space
- Direct coupling to cleaner and opener
- For opening of man-made fibers at low and medium production rates of up to 300 kg/h.
- To deposit the color & foreign fiber.
- Wastage removal approximates 4 %.
Features of Clenomat:
- Outstanding economic viability.
- High production up to 1000 kg/hr.
- Gentle cleaning technology.
- Adjustable computer-controlled cleaning efficiency.
- Intensive dust removal due to constant suction.
Foreign Part Separator SECUROPROP SP-FRO:
Foreign parts and foreign fibers must be divided into two completely different groups: The former are parts that differ significantly from cotton through their color, contrast and structure. The latter group comprises light and transparent.
These foreign parts, which are usually polypropylene (PP) or PE foil, hardly differ in color from the cotton and are invisible to conventional foreign part separators. For the detection of the first group, Trützschler has been successful for some time by using special cameras. The detection of foreign parts in the second group is rather more difficult. Being able to detect them with ultrasound (ultrasonic’s) is only partly possible. The exclusive use of ultra-violet light (UV) works only on foreign parts that contain optical brighteners, which is however not the case in bale packaging material.
These problems belong to the past with the completely new foreign part separators of the SECUROPRO series developed by Trützschler.
Salient features of Multi-Mixer 1200:
- High production capacity of up to 800 kg / hr.
- Available in dimension of working width 1200 mm with 8 chambers.
- Light barriers in all chambers for minimum filling level monitoring.
- Pressure sensing through sensitive pressure transducer.
- Modified system of trunk filling offers excellent homogenous mixing.
- Pneumatic central locking and Electronic door safeguarding system.
- Automatic flap cleaning facility prevents clogging in distribution area.
- Machine with microprocessor control with display commander.
- Connection with TKN possible.
- Heat sensors are supplied optionally.
- DC drives for delivery roller.
Metal Part Separator SP-EM:
The electronic Metal Separator SP-EM supports the protection of cleaners and cards from metal particles. It is installed directly after bale work-off, e. g. after an Automatic Bale Opener BLENDOMAT BO-A, and therefore before the mixers and cleaners. Material transport is then taken over by the following machine.
Additional benefits: The Electronic Metal Part Separator SP-EM does not have any exhaust air and does not require any filter capacity.
- Separation of metals and heavy parts at the start of the cleaning line.
- Quality assurance.
- Combination with dust removal possible.
Now a days spinning technology has been updated largely. For this reason production has been increased and quality of yarn has been ensured. Modern Blow Room Machineries of trutzschler company are being used in our spinning factories largely at present. So as a undergraduate textile engineer it is essential for us to gain vast knowledge about Trutzschler Blow Room Machineries. This experiment has given us this opportunity to gain more knowledge about trutzschler Blow Room Machineries. From this experiment we have learn about the function, feature, origin and working principle of different Blow Room Machineries of trutzschler company in details. This gained knowledge from this experiment will be very helpful in our job life.
It’s me, a Textile Consultant, Blogger & Entrepreneur. I’m working as a textile consultant in several local and international companies. I’m also a contributor of Wikipedia.