People in today’s society have become very fashion conscious. In modern civilized society, clothing is also identified as an indicator of human taste and nobility. Denim has taken a huge place in this era of fashion garments. For fulfilling the demand of denim washed garments more than hundreds of denim washing factory are established in Bangladesh.
Elio Fiorucci was a famous Italian fashion designer, He said, “Denim is a love that never fades”. The word is proven today, because the demand for denim has not decreased but increased since the seventeenth century.
Denim is a type of fabric made of 100% cotton twill or stretch twill. Denim may be a strong-faced warp-faced twill textile of cotton where weft yarn goes through two or more warp yarns. It is an oven fabric with blue cotton and white cotton, referred to as indigo denim.
There are a lot of denim washing factory in Bangladesh, which has a great contribution to our ready-made garments sector. This article has presented the top 10 denim washing factory in Bangladesh with their detailed information.
List of Denim Washes in Bangladesh:
In Bangladesh denim washing factories following types of wash are done.
- Stone Wash
- Stone Bleach
- Sand Wash
- Silicon Wash
- Enzyme Wash
- Enzyme Stone Wash
- Enzyme Bleach Wash
- Enzyme Stone Bleach
- Tinting Wash
- Garment Wash
- Rinse Wash
- Different Types of Dyeing
- Bleach Wash
- Foam Effect
- Resin Treatment & Curing
- Latest 3D Effects
- Hand Brushing
- Laser Processing (Instead of Sand Blasting)
- Chemical Spraying
- Mould Effects
- Wave Dye
- Random Bleach Wash
- Ozone Processing
List of Top 10 Denim Washing Factory in Bangladesh:
- NASSA Wash Limited
- Ha-meem Washing Plant Ltd.
- Columbia Washing Plant Limited
- Beximco Washing Plant
- Hams Washing and Dyeing Ltd.
- Epyllion Washing Ltd.
- Sinha Washing Ltd.
- DIRD Washing Plant Ltd.
- Mahmud Washing Plant Ltd.
- Envoy Washing Plant
Details with all the information are given below:
1. NASSA Wash Limited
NASSA owns 5 in-house washing plants located in Tejgaon, Ashulia and Joar Sahara and spanning approximately 100,000 sq. ft. The combined capacity of those facilities is 350,000 dz per month, enhancing the general production capacity of NASSA Group and making for a robust holistic supply chain for patrons. The washing and sandblasting sites incorporate Effluent Treatment Plants to make sure the responsible treatment and disposal of pollution and waste.
- Head Office Address: 238, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Gulshan Link Road, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
- Telephone: 88 02 8878543-49, 88 02 9830348-54
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.nassagroup.org/
Sister concern of NASSA wash ltd.
a) NASSA HI-Tech Wash Ltd.
Factory Address: 4 Tayabpur, Nischintapur, Zirabo, Ashulia Dhaka Savar
b) NASSA Super Wash Ltd.
Factory Address: 107-109, Nischintapur, Zirabo, Ashulia, Savar, Dhaka Bangladesh 1341
c) NASSA Supreme Wash Ltd.
Factory Address: Dr Akhtar Hameed Khan Road, Old Airport Area, Cumilla 3500
d) M/S NASSA Basic Wash Ltd.
Factory Address: 4,Tuyabpur, Niscintapur, Zirabo, Savar, Dhaka
2. Ha-Meem Washing Plant Ltd.
Ha-Meem denim is one of the foremost important denim manufacturing company in Bangladesh, which was established in 2007. The washing facility is one among the most important in Bangladesh. A premium facility with state of the art laundry equipped with the newest Italian machines and may be compared to any of top laundries of the planet. 7 Washing Plants with the capacity of 300,000 pcs/day.
- Head Office Address: 387 (South), Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
- Telephone: +880-2-8170592, +880-2-8170593
- Fax: +880-2-8170583
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.hameemdenim.com/
Sister concern of Ha-Meem Washing Plant Ltd.
a) Modern Washing Plant
Factory Address:Nishat Nagar, Tongi, Gazipur
b) Sajid Washing Plant
Factory Address: Nishat Nagar, Tongi, Gazipur
c) Creative Washing Plant
Factory Address: Nishat Nagar, Tongi, Gazipur
d) Express Washing Plant
Factory Address:East Narasinghapur, Ashulia, Dhaka
3. Columbia Washing Plant Limited
Columbia Washing Plant Limited was established in 2001, with a monthly capacity of 10.39 million pieces per. This Group perfectly combines strength and expertise in garment manufacturing services suitable for industry needs.
- Factory Address: Baniarchala, Memberbari, Bhabanipur, Gazipur Sadar, Gazipur-1740, Bangladesh
- Head Office: Red Crescent Concord Tower (8th, 9th, 10th, 12th & 13th Floors) 17, Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
- Telephone: 880-9610101013
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.mj-group.com/about-new/about.php
4. Beximco Washing Plant Ltd.
Bextex Ltd. was established in Bangladesh on March 8, 1994 as a public Ltd. with limited liabilities. The corporation commenced its commercial operations in 1995. Being a reasonably new technology, the washing division is liable for modifying the outlook, comfort-ability and style of the solidly-dyed garments and solid-printed fabrics. The factory has high-tech machines that do the washing works, contributing within the preparation of products in high demand. BEXIMCO’s washing division is undeniably one amongst the most effective ones within the country.
- Factory Address: 350 Beximco Industrial Park Sarabo, Kashimpur, Gazipur, Bangladesh.
- Head Office: 17, Dhanmondi R/A, Road No. 1 Dhaka 1205, Bangladesh
- Telephone: +880-2-58611891, +880-2-58612040
- Fax: +880-2-58613470, +880-2-9615523, 7701164
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.bextex.net
You may also like: List of Top Garments Buying House in Bangladesh
5. Hams Washing and Dyeing Ltd.
HAMS Group was established in 1994 and remains one among the leading vertical textile manufacturers within the country so far. They always believed in creating the simplest Product that was considered as value for money at the consumer’s end.
- Factory Address: Tejgaon Industrial Area & Dakkhin Varnahati, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Head Office: 190, Tejgaon, I/A, Dhaka-1208, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Website: https://www.hams.com.bd/
6. Epyllion Washing Ltd.
Epyllion Group started its journey as a house of Readymade Garments (RMG) engaged in manufacturing and exporting of Knit Apparels since 1994 and has been considered today together of the most important conglomerates with substantial establishment of its backward linkage of all types of knit garments, textile, wet processing & garments accessories. It’s the state of art vertically integrated garments manufacturing facility which ensures one stop service to the buyers.
- Factory Address: Jangalia Para, Vawal Mirzapur, Gazipur Sadar Gazipur-1703.
- Head Office: NINAKABBO 227/A Tejgaon-Gulshan Link Road Postal Code: 1208 Dhaka, Bangladesh Level: 12-13
- Telephone: +8802 9205619,+8802 9840223
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.epyllion group.com
7. Sinha Washing Plant Ltd.
Sinha Washing Plant Ltd is a sister concern of “Sinha Group”. Sinha Group has established a powerful backup linkage facility, the foremost modern and largest several projects of spinning, weaving, washing, knitting, yarn dyeing, pc dyeing, denim, knit dyeing, printing and finishing. This Group has very modern and well equipped several washing plants with a huge number of capacity.
- Factory Address: 56/1, BLOCK, C, 56 Rd No 1, Mirpur-13, Dhaka 1216
- Head Office Address: Head Office : 82, Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka-1212,
- Phone: 8802-9854531-7,
- Fax: 8802-88256-57 ,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.opexgroup.com
8. DIRD Washing Plant Ltd.
DIRD Washing Plant Ltd. was established in 2000. It’s a pioneering washing plant that caters to top garment factories and has the complete range of wash facilities. Some features of Dird Washing plant are:Chemical Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP), Stringent quality level in wet, processing for laundry, Highly trained workforce etc.
- Factory Address: Nagarchar, Rajfulbaria, Savar, Dhaka
- Head Office: Faruk Rupayan Tower,2nd, 12th, 13th, 16th & 19th floor, 32 Kemal Ataturk Avenue Banani,Dhaka 1213,Bangladesh.
- Telephone: +88 02 9820592,+88 02 9820594,+88 02 9822271
- Fax: +88 02 9820593
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.dirdgroup.org
9. Mahmud Washing Plant Ltd.
Mahmud Washing is one among the leading Washing Plant, creating fusions with fashion for stylish Jeans for Men, Ladies & Children Wear combination with color, texture, with versatile washing effect nearly for producing 45,000 pcs Gmts per day. This unit ensures all quiet denims & non-denims wash. Mahmud Washing Plant is a 100% compliant well equipped Washing Plant in Bangladesh.
- Factory Address: Shafipur, Kaliakoir, Gazipur, Bangladesh
- Head Office Address: House 25, Road 10, Sector : 6 Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh 1230
- Telephone: +88-02-8961594
- Fax: +88-02-8961508
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://mahmudgroup-bd.com/mahmud-washing-plant-limited
10. Envoy Washing Plant.
Envoy’s Laundry Industry has one of the most modern washing plants in Bangladesh. The washing plant is set up with the state of the art machinery not only to cater our internal requirements but also to cater the needs of outside customers. In addition, their plant has been expanded in a large scale. The washing plant has a capacity of washing 80,000 Pcs of Garments & 40,000 Pcs. of Denim per day.
- Factory Address: Khezur Bagan, Ashulia, Dhaka-1341, Anwar Jang Sarak, Ashulia
- Head Office: Envoy Tower, 18/E, Lake Circus, Kalabagan, West panthapath, Dhaka-1205
- Telephone: +880-2-9102583 – 90
- Fax: +880-2-9103128 – 29
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.envoy-group.com/washing-plant-division.php
Other Famous Denim Washing Plants List in Bangladesh:
- Jeans Concept Ltd.
- Mohammady Washing & Dyeing
- Jeans Culture Limited
- Apparels Aid Limited
- Atlanta Washing Plant
- Sharoj Washing & Dyeing Ltd.
- Jeans Care.
- Anamica Washing & Dyeing
- Laundry Gat Pvt. Ltd
- Confidence Industries Ltd.
- Malibagh Washing Plant Ltd.
- Saleha Washing Ltd.
- Unique Washing & Dyeing Ltd.
- Tex Care (washing & Dyeing Plant)
- Color Mark Washing Ltd.
- Meridian Washing Plant Ltd.
- Design & Source Washing Plant
- New Modina Washing Plant
- Fabrico Washing Plant
- Eko Washing Ltd.
- Kimia Washing Industries Ltd.
- Liz Wash Ltd.
- Panorama Washing Co. Ltd.
- Unique Textiles
- Progati Washing Plant.
- Denim Processing Plant
- Shovon Washing Plant ltd.
- Transform Washing, Dyeing & Sand Blasting Ltd.
- Colour & Fabrics
- Dhaka Washing & Dyeing Industries
- James Dresses Ltd.
- Aksa International Ltd.
- White Business Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Regent Washing Centre
- Samcon Washing Plant
- Dwip Washing Ltd.
- M.H. Washing & Dyeing
- A.M. Washing Plant
- Bright International
- M/ashraf Washing & Dyeing Plant
- Perfect Washing & Dyeing Ind. Ltd.
- Hawladar Washing Plant
- Shifat Bright Washing
- S.E. Washing Ltd..
- Everest Washing Plant Ltd.
- Wash Point Ltd.
- Paradise Washing Plant Ltd.
- Millennium Washing Plant Ltd.
- C.K.Washing Plant Ltd.
- Jamuna Enterprize
- Mark Wash & Dyeing Ltd.
- S.R.S. Washing Plant
- AGS International Ltd.
- Orix Washing Project
- Fashion Denim Washing
- Dhaka Washing Plant Unit-2
- ARK Washing Ltd.
- Fair Trade Group
- X-Side Wash ( Best Way (pvt.) Ltd.
- Fatema Washing
- Al-Amin Washing Plant
- Moonlight Washing & Dyeing
- Modina Washing & Dyeing Ind.
- Multi Washing & Fabrics Ltd.
- Fancy International Ltd.
- Newtech Washing & Sand Blasting Enterprise
- Design Washing Plant
- Prime Washing Plant Ltd.
- Swapan Washing Ltd.
- Denimax Washing Plant
- Color Creation Washing Plant
- Paradise Washing Plant Ltd.
- Sterling Laundry Ltd.
- Sepal Washing Plant Ltd.
- Modern Inds. Washing Ltd.
- Shasha Denims Ltd.
- Kazi Washing Plant
- NTN Washing Plant
- Express Washing & Dyeing Ltd.
- Windy Wet & Dry Process Ltd.
Bangladesh is the second largest garment exporter country within the world. Washing is applied after producing garments. It’s required for garments finishing. This is often a really important sector for garments production. Most of the industries have their own washing plant. I think this denim washing factory list in Bangladesh will be helpful for students and professionals.
Author of this Article:
Jannatul Ferdous Meem
Textile Engineering College, Noakhali
You may also like:
- Latest Dry Washing Techniques in Denim Garments
- Dry Process for Denim Wash: Different Types and Techniques
- Improving Comfort Properties of Denim Fabric through Washing Treatment
Founder & Editor of Textile Learner. He is a Textile Consultant, Blogger & Entrepreneur. He is working as a textile consultant in several local and international companies. He is also a contributor of Wikipedia.