Career Prospects of Textile Industry in Bangladesh
Rahamat Ullah Joy
B.Sc. in Textile Engineering (Daffodil International University)
M.Sc. (University of Oulu, Finland)
A career is a sequence of positions held by a person during the course of a lifetime. Lifelong, self-monitored process of career planning that involves choosing and setting personal goals, and formulating strategies for achieving them. You can also read Job opportunity of textile engineers in Bangladesh.
A career stands for all the roles you play throughout your life – education, training, paid and unpaid work, family, volunteer work, and leisure activities and so on.
“Career” was traditionally associated with paid employment and referred to a single occupation. In today’s world the term career is seen as a continuous process of learning and development. Activities that contribute to a career can include:
- Work experience
- Community activities
- Enterprise activities
- Different life roles
- Volunteer work
- Leisure activities and
Making the best career selects involves:
- Knowing thyself – what you like (your passion), what you are good at (your skills and abilities), what is important to you (values)
- Getting to understand the present world of work – what’s out there?
- Learn how to make innovative decisions
- Finding out how to achieve objectives or goal
Textile Engineering Career in Bangladesh:
No doubt those who are textile engineer he/she can involved or admitted as a textile engineer in a textile industry without hesitation because he/she know all about textile related topic so he/she can manage that situation. I can say that the textile engineer’s carrier is brighter than other engineers in Bangladesh.
Textile Engineer’s Job:
Bangladesh is the RMG leading country in the world so there is a reason that is there are more than 8000 (Eight thousand in locally and internationally) and there are more than 5 million people are worked. So we can say that there are huge job scopes of textile engineers.
Category of Job:
There are different category of job/career in textile industry and clothing industry in Bangladesh. Such as:
- Developed of plan
- Quality control
- Quality Inspection
- Statistical Quality Control
- Quality assurance
- Commercial and
- And so on
- Government and others
- Government jobs (Special)
- And some special jobs
A. Government and others:
B. Government jobs (Special):
- DOT (Assistant Director)
- Instructor (Technical)
- Instructor (Vocational)
- Superintend (Vocational)
- University (Public)
- University (Private)
- College (Textile)
- Textile Institute (Public & Private)
- PSC (Non Cadre)
- BCS (Proposed)
C. Some special jobs:
- M/C Marketing
- Dyes/Chemical Marketing
- Bureau Veritas
- Asia Inspection
- Coats etc
So hello Textile engineers, what do you think about your career? And I think you are a lucky person that you are a textile engineer in Bangladesh where one of the fundamental needs you lead that is Textile (Bosro 2nd fundamental needs).
Buzz-words about career:
There are maximum student are thinking that if he/she have no link I mean Uncle, Elder brother, Sister, Papa, or etc specially Maternal uncle then she/he didn’t get job. Really it’s a stupidly task those who are thinking these then I told them just learned carefully and just remember what you gain is it proper or sufficient? And try to know something new and what is appropriate for your desired things I mean your desired career just do it and captured it properly then I can say InshaAllah you will success.
I can say that the career prospects of textile industry in Bangladesh is very good because in our country day by day the textile sector is increased so there create vast amount of scope of job and other facilities and finally our country are getting wealthy economic situation and we recognized as a leading country in the world. So those who are textile engineers and getting involved these sectors without hesitation come on.
You may also like:
- Job Opportunities for Textile Engineers in Bangladesh
- Career in Merchandising: Factory vs Buying House
- Self Development for Unemployed and Fresh Graduates in Textile Sector
- Careers in Printed Textile Designing
- Government Textile Jobs in Bangladesh
- 11 Tips to Become a Successful Fashion Designer
- Interview Questions and Answers for Apparel Jobs
- 100 Fill in the Blanks for Textile Engineering Students and Professionals
- Yarn Manufacturing Job Interview Questions and Answers
- Interview Questions and Answers for Weaving and Knitting
- 7 Characteristics to Build a Successful in Career
Founder & Editor of Textile Learner. He is a Textile Consultant, Blogger & Entrepreneur. He is working as a textile consultant in several local and international companies. He is also a contributor of Wikipedia.