Study on the Jute 3rd draw frame machine.
- To know about general specification of the machine.
- To know the gearing diagram of the M/C.
- To know about its production, draft, faller drops/min etc.
- More straightening & parallelization of remaining irregularity fiber of first draw frame along the fiber axis by drafting.
- To have proper mixing & blending of fiber.
- No. of sliver feed/head = 8
- No. of head = 5
- No. of delivery/head = 4
- Faller pitch = 1/2″
- Doubling ratio = 2:1
- Draft range = 8-9
- Motor RPM = 1450
- Motor pulley = 5″
- Machine pulley = 20″
- SCP (speed change pinion) = 38T
- Drawing roller wheel = 80T
- Diameter of drawing roller = 2.25″
- Drawing roller pinion = 36T
- Intermediate wheel (drawing to delivery) = 96T
- Delivery roller wheel = 55T
- Delivery roller diameter = 3.5″
- DCP (draft change pinion) = 60T
- Front retaining roller driving wheel = 60T
- Retaining roller dia = 2″
Passage diagram of jute 3rd draw frame:
- Back retaining roller;
- Front retaining roller;
- Jockey/ Slip roller;
- Fluted feed roller;
- Fluted feed roller;
- Faller bar;
- Drawing roller;
- Drawing pressing roller;
- Guide roller;
- Doubling Plate;
- Delivery roller;
- Crimping Box;
Gearing diagram of jute 3rd draw frame:
- Surface speed of drawing r/r = 1338.83 inch/min
- Surface speed of delivery r/r = 1363.17inch/min
- Surface speed of front retaining r/r = 203.0005 inch/min
- Draft of the M/C = 6.10
- Draft constant = 0.10
- Faller drops/min = 915 drops/min
- Faller surface speed = 457.5 inch/min.
- Faller lead% = 125.36 %
** Production of the M/C in lbs/hr at 80% efficiency = 654.32lbs.
Jute draw frame is very necessary for producing jute drawn sliver. So, we should learn about this experiment very carefully and sincerely. In our lab this machine is a fully running machine we run this machine with the help of our lab assistant who was very helpful to give us direction to complete the Practical Successfully. By this Experiment we learn a lot about this Draw frame and get Practical Experience about Operation of this and in front of my view this Practical Experience will help us in our Future job Life.
You may also like:
- Material Passage and Gearing Diagram of Jute 2nd Draw Frame Machine
- Gearing Diagram and Calculation of Flyer Speed, Spindle & Front Roller Delivery of Speed Frame
- Roving Frame or Simplex Machine: Description and Material Passage
- Jute Draw Frame Machine: Parts, Specification, Material Passage & Calculation
- Drafting and Draft Constant Calculation of Roving Frame
- Recent Developments of Simplex Machine
- Cotton Yarn Spinning Process Step by Step
- Ring Spinning Machine: Drafting System, Different Parts and Functions
- Recent Developments in Draw Frame with Parameters
- Working Flow Chart of Roving Frame
Founder & Editor of Textile Learner. He is a Textile Consultant, Blogger & Entrepreneur. He is working as a textile consultant in several local and international companies. He is also a contributor of Wikipedia.